Search This Blog

Thursday, February 07, 2013

when I realized I hated myself - May 13, 2006

It all boils down to self-hatred. When did you look to other people for acceptance.

What are the things you do to hurt yourself - or that demonstrate your lack of respect.

smoking
accessive drinking
accessive sex
not doing dishes
not cleaning my room
staying home when I say I'll meet someone.
Lavalife
no excercise - trying to skimp
not brushing my teeth
not having a shower everyday
snacking
not washing my hands all the time

What are the things you know show you love yourself?

passion about myself
get involved with things I love
pride for myself
wanting to be single

cleaning the dishes
doing laundry
cleaning/making the bed
excercising
shower everyday
brush teeth 2x a day
washing hands all the time
stop smoking
stop having sex/being promiscuous
eating healthy/regularly

sex- no rough sex



How did you feel when mom hit you? is that what made you feel unworthy -

deal with this before you are with someone who hits you to make you see your worth it and something is wrong - well that you need to deal

love you
read
run
laugh

No comments: