Search This Blog

Thursday, February 07, 2013

msgs from friend before Zimbabwe



A.,
It was a pleasure to know you. I have to say you're one of the kindest most real, most beautiful people I've met. You need to take care of yourself though. Iknow you're going to have a blast and really shine over in sunny Zimbabwe. Who knows, maybe you'll catch a sligh jungle fever? I'll be sure to check in with your blog often because I'm very interested in your endeavors. Just remember to "keep it real" and "take care of you"
please keep intouch
S.
********************************
Well, I resent not being the FIRST to write in your journal, but I'll forgive you :)
A., I've told you before and I'll tell you again - I'm so proud of you. You are an incredibly strong, boldly powerful, beatiful, giving and inspiring woman. It excites me to know that you will inevitaby blossom more... WOW!
Have a fantastical adventure sweetheart.... tak pictres (!), be SAFE, spread the light and love wherever you venture, and stay strong and healthy and l trust your instincts - you'll conquer all obstacles you face, no doubt about it!
See you on the other side, l love you!
K.
:)

No comments: