Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

What I want in a man - October 17, 2006

a lover - love, making love, romance
tall. handsome. generous. adventurer. nice smile. beautiful eyes. wants to get married. wants to have babies. motivated. kind. understanding. spontaneous. educated. travelled. has dreams. sharing. strong. active - can help motivate me to be more active. likes to cuddle. tells me I'm beautiful. loves to kiss. great lover. great partner. supportive. passionate. giver. wants to have home in country. likes the outdoors. loves camping. good family. good listener. likes wine. talkative. understands what spending time together means. fair. intoxicating. can cook. trustworthy. tells me he loves me EVERYDAY. understands me. wants to travel the world.

March 6, 2007
I think I just had a breakthrough about men talking to T. tonight. I think that I have a tendency to go for the jock, the smart jock even - but really that's not what I want and maybe its time to decide really what I want. Above all else - what is always missing in my life is love, loyalty, courage and passion - I want a man who isn't a challenge, who I can say homeopathy, naturopathy, home birth, things that are fundamental to who I am as a human being and not be slighted or questioned. I want a man who loves all of me - who cares about my strength, who is proud of me and who I can be proud of. A. you will not settle til you find this EVER.

Jan. 15, 2008

I want to let go of C.
Oh lord - please give me the strength to move on and let go of C.

'its not up to me anymore, if you want me in your life, your life, you'll find a way to put me there'

July 3, 2008

I don't want to fall for a guy just because he's male and give me attention. I want to have standards - I want to be able to say no - you are NOT for me - I deserve to have that - love - that you can't imagine life without me love.


a few pages later.. there are little check marks next to the things I know I am.

More of what I want it a man

athletic, world conscious, intelligent, university educated, world traveller, taller than 6', giver, romantic, successful, adventurous, spontaneous, blue eyes(this is crossed out and " '08" is written above it) healthy, polite, driven, understanding, helpful, can cry, affectionate, romantic, thoughtful, plans trips, planner, good father, loves movies, loves sports, good group of friends, loyal, spiritual, open minded, likes country music, positive, contributor, gardner, successful, musician, tolerant, loyal, respectful, patient

sings - if you could only see.

No comments: