Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

dating.. again.

So I forgot to fill you in on what's happened recently with N.

Alright, so we went on the 2 dates last week... and they were great... I'm not sure if I mentioned the really awkward kiss at the end of date 2... anyways, it was half hug, half kiss.. totally my fault... lol..so I put him in charge of kissing from now on.

So we ended up texting all week. We talked about seeing each other on Saturday night but I was at family's so we planned a bowling date on Sunday. Anyways... long long story short... we talked at 1pm, and by 7pm he still hadn't shown...

which upset me exponentially.

He ended up texting me about 7:30 and told me that he had slept all day. We had a conversation over text message...he appologized, I accepted his appology. But then things were different...

Finally on Tuesday something happened via text message that got us laughing... and finally I felt like there was a space for us to enjoy ourselves again.... a break in the seriousness of it all.... So he came over on Tuesday night... we got high, watched a documentary on Weed, and ate chinese. It was nice, but I definitely didn't get any vibe that he was interested in me in any other capacity besides friends...

and then at the end when I was saying good bye he kissed me. For the first time in my life someone I like kissed me when I didn't expect it. I can barely remember it... it was so quick, and I was soo surprised.

and although that made me really happy.

We haven't talked or texted since... and so for some reason I think its over... perhaps I kissed poorly??

anyways, that's the most recent drama. Fuck, if only I didn't buy so easily into having drama in my life.... maybe I wouldn't get so worked up about this shit!!!

lol

No comments: