Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The perfect man.

We had the best days ever today! J woke up really early because he had gone to sleep so early. I woke up with him, just so I could hang out with him. We had amazing sex this monring then got up and watched a movie. We left the apartment around 12 and then went on this awesome hike up the escarpment. He's soo interesting, he set the whole route up on his GPS and we ended up tracking the route which is super cool.. I like encorporating technology with the outdoors.. its profound balance.

We just had the best day.. chatting and getting to know eachother more.. he's everything I have wanted in a man.. and I love that we didn't just talk about going for hikes.. we did it.

We constantly talk about our future.. and what kind of toys he wants.. and what kind of house we want.. where we want to live.. how we want our lives to be.. what kind of parents we want to be.

Its so cool.. and I just had the perfect day... now I just need to finish the homework that I haven't completed yet.

No comments: