Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Intuition

So.... My Tuesday night... let me tell you.

All summer, off and on I have been going to this drum and Base night that my friends hold. Getting back into the scene, its pretty quiet, but 3$ drinks and listening to good music can never go wrong. So three weeks ago I saw this guy checking me out... pretty good looking and well I'll be honest I had seen him a few times over the summer and had thought the same thing.

Well he sorta asked to be introduced to me three weeks ago, and noticing his interest I sorta took it into my own hands to make the evening happen.

By the end of the night... to make a long story short I ended up at his house... had amazing sex all night long and then left in the morning.

Now this guy was super nice, super great and a super great lay. I left him my phone number, but figured he wouldn't call and that was cool with me.

So... the next week I end up back at my regular place.. and he's there... again I was bold and asked if we were planing on hanging out again later on... he was, I was.. so it happened. Not as hot as the first night... but deffinately no regrets.

SO... this leads me to last night. I wanted to get laid sooooo badly. So.I went to the club and chilled with the boys... I just figured that what had happened for the past two weeks would happen again.

So I got there and dude was there... we laughed we chilled, pretty low key flirting cause we didn't want anyone else to know... and then I got this weird thought... the night is not going to happen...he's back with his girlfriend.....

not that he said or did ANYTHING that would make me think that anything was different. I asked if we were getting together later and he said he didn't think so.

I asked why
he said cause he had to wake up early... well we all know this is BULLSHIT, I mean come on, if you want to get laid... you'll stay up ALL night.

So I told him to be straight with me.

Turns out what I had been thinking was true, him and his ex had gotten back together. It was the creepiest feeling ever...

My intuition freaks me out.

But besides that... how is it that I find this guy to have great sex with.. and would do it ALL the time, if possible, and three weeks after we meet he can't anymore... it sucks ass

date the bad lays, and the good lays get away :(

Anyways, that's my piece this week.
needless to say I went home, horny, drunk and all by myself... i don't know if I like this city anymore.

No comments: