Search This Blog

Friday, October 06, 2006

the 24 year old tantrum!

So... I met this guy, super nice had a lot in common... and he took me out on a date... a REAL LIVE DATE with wine and everything... we had a great time... and then at the end of the night we sat outside my place and chatted... the more we chatted the more restless he got... he placed his hand on my leg... and slowly the hand drifted up my skirt.

Now... I don't know about anyone else REALLY, but isn't there some fucking unspoken rule that says you should kiss a girl before you try to fuck her??? This is what I don't get... anyways, needless to say I pushed his hand away... made a joke.. and then finally said."fuck aren't you going to kiss me first or something?"

Now I didn't want to sleep with this guy...
you may ask why...

I liked him...

Thats the thing with me.. usually, if I meet a guy and like him...I won't sleep with him right away cause we all know where those relationships end:P they start at sex and end at sex and never go anywhere else:P

So... to make a long story short he essentially wanted to fuck me... in his car... or at least oral something or other and I wasn't up for it.... he proceeded to act like a broken child who didn't get his way... almost trying to reverse psych me into doing this...

I'm too fucking thoughtful, so while I'm saying no I am apologizing.. what's up with that???

Anyways his "well I can't be around you cause you are turning me on too much" was short lived on me... and we parted ways with him sulking in the car...

Nice fucking car though... but fuck, if you want to fuck me... be a man.. I need a man... not some fucking spoiled child.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, blog hopping here

Anonymous said...

The part about fucking on the first date...and where those relationships go. 7 years, 2 kids, and a sex life that is out of this world. Of course it wasn't the first time either of us put out on a first date... so I guess the odds are still with the "sex on a first date leads no where group." ;-)