Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Epiphany

So, just to change it up a little... and not write about sex.. cause well there is a little more to me than that.. SURPRISE!

Anyways, my two best friends came home this weekend (they are both living out west). We had a good chat, spent some time together etc. I also had a good time with my family, and my other best friend... so anyways, in the midst of all of this and talking about things I had an epiphany. Essentially a quote I saw at the beginning of the weekend sums it up.

"Life is not about finding oneself, its about creating oneself."

I realized I've been spending way too much time being sad that the life I had is over.

SOOOOO... here's what happened... realized that I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to stop being so fucking nice to the people in my life that treat me like crap... and take me for granted (the ex). 2. I don't need stability I need to be happy, so I'm thinking about moving out west and working at a ski resort for the winter... that way I'm in the mountains... and there are alot of hotties there.. so lots of stories:P

And... well... i need to move forward and create myself.

so... I'm feeling pretty damn great about myself right now.

No comments: