Search This Blog

Friday, July 05, 2013

DREAM HUGE!!!! ....my bucket list

get the nobel peace prize
step foot in every country in the world
learn how to dance again - dance on stage
learn the guitar
have a strong body from doing the things I love - NOT from the gym
have and love a garden
sing with me playing the guitar
be deeply madly in love
have a baby. have two. have three.
have a camp - where kids have a place to go and learn and celebrate themselves. - maybe a school that encourages children to be themselves!
own a trampoline
kayak with killer whales
sail around the world
ride a horse at full speed in open land.
see the sun rise at the stone henge
touch every country in the world.
climb a mountain
dempster highway
swim with dolphins
see the wildabeast migration
see the caribou migration
see the pyramids
angel falls
buy all my clothes in the fair trade market
public speak about what I know.
change the system - contribute to changing the system
feel soul connected with a man
have sex in a waterfall
amazon rainforrest
own a potters wheel - make my own dishes
have my oown wood shop - make my own furniture
get a pHD - Dr. Jones
make beeswax candles every year
own a jeep - pink and rainbow
own a kayak
own a canoe
own a cabin in the rockies
own an eco tourism resort
become a master of yoga
learn a martial art that is only for self defense
write a book - have it published
have my own website
climb kilamanjaro
learn how to DJ
make lights - learn how to be an electrician
learn how to surf
go sky diving
space. - but I won't regret not doing this - jst would love to
learn tantra - practice it with my twin flame.
go camping by myself
do spoken word
own a restaurant - with all my favorite food in it / bar with all my favorite music
have a dance studio in my house with all the light in the world
get married
die with dignity
travel by car ground around the world.
visit a vineyard - learn abot wines
bartend in Ireland
learn a different message method in every country that it comes from
learn chinese medicine/acpuncture
learn naturopathic medicine
make inspiration pictures
learn osteopathy
learn aromatherapy
see a volcano
go storm chasing - seee a tornado
trvel through italy
own an old yellow bug convertable beetle with a chiquita sticker painted on it
go zip lining
learn to make money on the stock exchange
learn spanish
learn italian
learn from a medicine man
get that tattoo
raise a child the way I WANT
have a log house
have my blog inspire people to be themselves
have sex while fireworks are going off
have sex on a lighthouse
go to dharamsala
learn yoga in India
go volunteer in nepal
visit Dharamsala - see the Dalai Lama there
Do Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Thailand PROPERLY
the gibbon experience
scuba dive the great barrier reef/all the best places to scuba dive
ride a bike across Africa
own a tree house
own a trampoline
have a daughter and a son
design and build my own home
see the fireworks at the opera house in Australia
walk the great wall of china
watch the New years come in at the closest place to the date line
make mobiles for fun.. maybe light mobiles?
Tibet - see Tibet free
see a humpback whale - commune with?
giants causeway
guiness distillery
Vimy ridge
THE RED WOOD FOREST - the tallest tree in north America

night.











2 comments:

Annette | Bucket List Journey said...

Such a great & unique list! I may be stealing some of your ideas for my own list :)

Camille said...

Please do :)