Search This Blog

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The female version of a stud..

ok... so here's the question... why is it that there is a double standard between men and women when it comes to sex.. and promiscuity?

truly. When I was younger I thought that was long gone.. but as I grow up I realize that this is still incredibly prominent in our society... and its not just from guys.... to girls.. its form girls to girls....so what if a girl really loves sec? is that a bad thing? What if she is confident enough in her sexuality, in her abilities as a women and in her approach that she has sex whenever she wants to.... even if there is no boyfriend in the picture?

why can't she be a female stud??? why can't girls look at her and be proud of her taking her sexuality into her own hands and not limiting herself based on the men in or out of her life???

A guy I know said to me today... "I don't get why there is a double standard" "if a guy I know tells me that a girl is a slut and he wouldn't sleep with her, I ask him if he likes sex.... when he says yes... I say then why are you limiting YOURSELF??? you are being your own cock block."

its interesting eh? Especially our understanding of men and their sex drives... we just assume that they are fulfilling their carnal need... so why not women too? why can't women just be satisfying their carnal instincts???

I love sex. there is no need to explain why... its fantastic... well when it is ..it is... when its not.. it SUCKS! hahahaha

and well its hard to find a partner that is completely satisfying in the bedroom... so sometimes you have to test out the merchandise before you commit!!!

And is it sooo bad that I am saying that?
Atleast I am honest right???

I do not think a relationship can work if the sex i bad.... or non existent.... and when people talk about the key to relationships is communication... nothing is more true... but especially around sex. Partners should be willing to learn... experiment and listen.... only then will the relationship have a fighting chance....

NOW... I need to make a point of clarification... this blog is also coming from a 23 year old... so I am not attempting to speak on behalf of anyone, of any other age... and maybe when you are older relationships can work out despite a shitty sex life.. but right now.. I am here to say that nothing good will come from a relationship where the sex is bad....

and well we've also figured out that if he's a bad lay its probably cause he's giving all the good sex away:P




so that's my piece.

No comments: