Search This Blog

Friday, December 15, 2006

ah facebook...

So, Facebook. My cousin told me about it... and now I'm stuck... suckered... pulled in to this thing... I'm addicted. HA, well two things... first, I posted this blog site.

Dilemma: Do I really want people that I knew when I was 5, to know about all my crazy antics... then they'll find me out.. not that spending 2 minutes with me wouldn't solve that.. but ya, i debated it.. and posted it anyways.

So for all of you that are looking at this blog.. that I have known in my youth... be prepared!
This blog got started cause every time I hung out with my friends I always had a new story to tell them about guys.. they could never keep them all straight.. but at least they would laugh at my animated story telling. As a result one of them suggested I start a blog because of how funny my life can get.... so, that's where it started... hope you enjoy!



so the other dilemma of facebook... there's this thing that says: how do you know this person.. and there's a place for "we hooked up" so, well, isn't that a little ridiculous... I could check mark the guys that I know that I've fooled around with.. and so everyone else could know. a little crazy even for me... but I laughed.. cause there are a couple of guys that it certainly would be funny to put that that's how I know them!

anyways, I think I'm going to go home for Xmas... stoked.. and nothing else exciting... ciao

No comments: