Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

adopt-a-boyfriend

So, i hae this friend... great friend, we've known each other since elementary school. In high school he came out and well we are from a really small town.. so being gay is not the easiest thing to admit to... I was the first person.. and the only person for a long time that he told.... and i feel so special to be that person... so... anyways, we've been through alot...

But, with life we drifted apart keeping updated and stuff... SO.. that brings us to yesterday. He invited me over.. I cooked dinner.. and he gave me a birthday present... he bought me CHANEL number 5 perfume... now here's the thing.. I love girly things but no one but my mom and my best friend have ever bought me perfume... so.. I was soooooooooo excited... I felt all girly...

then, to top the night off he bought me a cake-for-two and put a candle in it... so sweet... Gay men are the BEST adopt-a-boyfriends EVER!

No comments: