Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

best birthday ever

well I won't bore you with the details other than for the first time on my birthday I hung out with the girls, had the time of my life and never once worried about guys, a boyfriend, getting laid or anything else like that... my girls had me all to themselves and we had a blast. The bartender bought me a couple of drinks... which ended up me giving him a retardedly big tip... now boys not like that...

BEST PRESENT EVER:

my two best friends: one of them and her boyfriend got me a DVD player
the other... no wait for it.... THE SPECIAL EDITION BOONDOCK SAINTS!!!

ok how fucking cool is that? I don't know about you, but I didn't know they even had a special edition and I have always been so dissapointed with the original dvd cause there are no special features on it.

besides that... my ex stole my original copy, so I have been boondock saint less.... I don't think I will ever get over that... ironic eh? I can get over just about everything.. but taking my sex in the city, the sweetest thing and my boondock saints movies... you suck bum!

back to the birthday... one of my friends got so drunk she got kicked out.. hilarious.... and we finished off the night with me buying the girls blowjob shots... the bartender made them the "right" way, with the shot on top of a turned over glass, with whipped cream lined from bottom to top... bottoms up ladies:P

very very hot...

the girls and I came back to my place, smoked some cigarettes... I kicked one of my friends out so she could go get laid... and well that's it... stayed up super late.. listening to an absolutely amazing CD that one of m friends made mewith all our songs from university... and ya, I think that's it.

and if you haen't seen the boondock saints.... RENT it RIGHT NOW

No comments: