Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

seriously.. 24... not the greatest

So I turned 24 yesterday.. well I guess two days ago.. considering I usually write these blogs at 2am, and yes, its 2am again.

So I turned 24 on Monday... I never got laid, I never got drunk... I didn't get any presents.... it sucked... my aunt and I hung out... which was nice... but what is wrong with men? I stayed at a friends house on Sunday night hoping that i'd get a little booty when I woke up in the morning... or at least that night.. and nothing! what is wrong with him? I swear he is the most confusing man ever... we had sex all summer, and now... when I want it.. nothing.... pisses me off.

i'm having a party this weekend, which hopefully will prove more promising.

So what else is new? The ex called this past weekend... the worst thing an ex can do is call the girl after a long time... she's trying so damn hard to hate your guts.. and you go up and call.. STAY AWAY... she wants to talk to you... BUT SHE SHOULDN'T and it's not FAIR!!!

It just makes her confused and well annoyed that she WANTS TO SLEEP WITH YOU... but can't or she has officially lost all control!

so ya, boys STAY away from the ex-girlfriend... Especially if she's super nice and won't tell you to fuck yourself....

I know, I know I said I wouldn't put up with crap.... but its me.. and I'm too nice.. plus it was one of those days where I REALLY HATED being single.... so that didn't help either.

What else?? my plumbing.... hahaha my plumbing fucked up again... my landlords never fixed it since the last time....so officially that put getting some, a little on hold too!... cause I don't know about you, but I don't want some hot steamy night ending it.. "hey, baby? the toilet won't flush" ya that's hot! I should sue my landlords based on the fact that they have destroyed my sexcapades for a few days.

about my singlehood

i'm sorta getting sick and tired of the lack of men in my life. I get laid.. but sometimes its the most boring thing ever.. what happened with a guy grabbing a girl, ripping her clothes off, kissing every nook and cranny of her, having crazy passionate sex, doing it ALL NIGHT... and well having fun???

men are annoying, most of the time they are soo scared of getting off and giving the girl the worng impression... they suck... and they aren't very passionate.

So ya, I'm rambling again... but when do I not?


hope you enjoyed my rant.

A

No comments: