Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

A new pet peeve

Ok, ladies and gentlemen. My newest pet peeve....People who read my blog, don't like and then feel it necessary to write me an e-mail telling me that it sucks... what's wrong with you?? seriously I know that there are people out there that may ot like my blog, my life, the way I write, and probably they are just jealous that I have sex way more than them. But, please spare me... if you don't like it.. MOVE ON. I like writing it, my friends like reading it, and really the only reason I do it is cause I like to make people laugh.. and well maybe some people can relate to me in some capacity that makes tehir life seem normal when they think its not.

More than anything it bothers me that these people have nothing better to do with their lives than be obnoxious.

that's my piece....

PS.

I got my birthday sex.. best sex I ever had. Best birthday present too ;)

some times men can redeem themselves... too bad we aren't always compatible!

No comments: