Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Who I want to be

Obviously the past couple of weeks have had their share of experience, and realizations, but tonight I want to write down who I want to be. I've written lists of the man I want, goals, bucket lists, shopping or to do lists... but never have I written down who I want to be, what traits I admire in other people that I want to embody... and I am hoping in doing this I will start being able to look at it and have new goals in my life, and have something to compare my growth against... because right now, it seems as though I have alot in my head, but no practical way of getting there. So here goes

I want to be fit.
To be really healthy, with a body that I am proud of.
a yoga frequenter. I want to be happy
to be the kind of person that goes for a walk every morning and every night.. even if its short, just to enjoy being outside, and appreciate that time.

I want to know how to eat properly, always making meals fun and exciting for my family, but healthy and delicious.

i want to be smoke free, and besides the occasional glass of wine, alcohol free.

I want to be a camper, and know everything I need to bring, and have in order to camp.
I want to know the stars, so I can teach my kids.
I want to be able to play the guitar and the piano so I can make music with my kids. I want to be clean, I want my house to always be tidy and presentable. I want to have a wake up routine, and a going to sleep routine, to find the things that make me feel really good when I wake up, and really good before going to sleep.

I want to take photographs every where I go.
I want to be confident and proud of who I am.

I want to have confidence in myself and the choices I make,and not need to have to get everyone else' opinions when making a decision.

I want to be a volunteer, and have something where I am giving for no other reason than to give.

I want to have hobbies and have things to do that are fun... really fun.

I want to be organized and on top of things, financially. I want to write... plan things and keep track of things.

I want to moisturize every day.
I want to send thank-you notes.

I want to be confident
I want to have money to do the things I love.

I want to read before bed.
I want to know music better, and be aware of the music scene

I want to sit and read the Newspaper on Saturday mornings with a cup of tea in the kitchen.
I want to have routine, but be able to be spontaneous.
I want to be independent.

I want to put my clothes away when they are washed. I want to do the laundry more frequently.

I want to not run out of things and have the forsight to buy items before they run out.

I want to meditate frequently.

That's what I have right now. We'll see how it goes... first thing I'm feeling is coming up with an evening and morning routine, and going from there.

No comments: