Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the spring has arrived...

as so too has new dating experiences, new friends and... A NEW JOB!

how exciting is that... yes i will no longer be your 25 year old.. university degree server... but now I'll be a 9-5 university graduate with a job that has nothing to do with my degree! yay I'm joining the 'normal' population!

just re-read my last entry... i have nothing that exciting to talk about.. more than likely there are just too many rediculously random things that have happened to me in the past 3 months that I don't even remember half of them...

i've joined beach volleyball, bought a bike, made it to a 5th date with a guy then decided he wasn't right for me... drank alot and been pretty good...

but now that its spring, I'm sure there will be new adventures of me... and I'll be writing more often!
A

No comments: