Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

creating the life you want.

Somehow I came across some interesting articles today that talked about finding yuor passion, haveing the life you want... going where life shall take you.. they moved me, because although much of what they were saying were things I already knew about life.. but one thing thatone of the articles stressed was to look at the things in your life that you do in your spare time.. the things that are not work.. the things that you would sacrifice for.. and that's what you shuold be doing.

The more I think of this the more I look at my ability to talk to people, to have people share their deepest secrets with me... the ability for me to help people, and make people feel at ease...

This is what I do in my spare time.. this is what I love... this is what I need to do. I've been thinking more and more about becoming a psychiatrist after I am done nursing. I think that its my calling.. a therapist.

I write this blog, in the hopes that someone one day will come across and see themselves in me.. and be able to have hope... hope for something new and different.

I just hope I can help people with my story.

No comments: